What is the position of Workout Leader about? You will:
- strive for and attain high quality results in a sustainable fashion
- develop yourself and the team members
- apply vast knowledge of complex workout situations which you will solve together with your team members both for the benefit of our customers and our bank
- communicate with the Board of Management and with peers in Raiffeisenbank International (RBI) headquarter
- be responsible for implementing top-notch workout standards/processes and align them with RBI Group best practice examples
- be responsible for the NPE recovery strategy design and implementation
- align the workflow and target processes, the control and reporting within RBI Group standards and both with CNB and ECB/EBA requirements.
- strong experience of debt restructuring, managing transactions, agreement facilitation, financial models evaluation and divestment strategies
- excellent market insight and knowledge of all state-of-the-art workout tools
- minimum 5 years of managerial experience in corporate risk and/or preferably in a workout division
- international banking group experience advantageous
- strong related process knowledge and advanced knowledge of IFRS9 methodologies in a workout process
- knowledge of key processes and workout related documents of CNB and ECB/EBA
- fluent in Czech and English
- finished graduate studies at university.
Máte otázky týkající se nabízené pozice nebo si nevíte rady s přihlášením?
Nebojte se obrátit na našeho specialistu náboru. Rádi vám se vším pomůžeme.
140 78 Praha